On this rollercoaster of life we all face a myriad of problems, and it’s the way in which we approach solutions that brings the optimum outcome.
Many of us suffer from the anxiety of our problems, while others seem to have a carefree attitude about life. What makes some of us worriers while others are seemingly worry free? A lot of it depends on your perception and how you let your problems affect you, but many people receive much more higher level interference than others.
One of the principles of my work is: “Every problem has a solution at the spiritual level.” ~Leo Jean Over time I’ve learned to apply it to problem solving by combining both physical and spiritual practices.
When you receive the news that you have a problem, you react in a positive or negative manner. There seem to be differences in whether a problem is personally or extraneously generated but, in both instances, there are similar ways to constructively attain a solution.
If I initially react to a problem with a negative attitude, I can expect to get a negative response because I’m attracting negative energy at the higher level. In turn the negative energy attracts negative spirits that can group together and cause a mushrooming cluster of negative energy. That would certainly prevent the ease at which I find a positive outcome to any problem! (Like someone who gets very angry when they receive bad news and starts yelling or badmouthing someone else. Or someone who blurts out a litany of despair about how unfair life is.)
On the other hand, if I’m presented with a problem, no matter how difficult it seems, I can take several positive approaches to help me as I work with my spirit to effect a positive change. Here are some ways that I’ve learned to reach solutions that incorporate both physical and spiritual approaches:
- I immediately refuse the impact of the negative news at the spiritual level. In this way, I refuse to invite or attract negative energy. It’simportant to remind yourself to keep your spiritual openings closed, since they tend to fling open at such times.
- I look objectively at the pros and cons of the decisions that I must make, and I refuse and hit all negative thoughts and emotions with the Light*, since fear doubt and worry can cause interference as I take a reasonable approach to solving my problem. (As a bonus for my efforts over time I’ve learned how to work with my spirit to remove any negative spirits that come to interfere with me during this process.)
- I consider most problems to be negative impediments to my present and future well-being, so I turn the problem into a challenge that must be met in order to make my life better.
- Once I’ve refused properly, I then ask my higher self to help me to reach the right resolution. Then I let it go and do something else for a while until I receive the answer. Depending on the magnitude of the issue, I give my higher self enough time to allow a decision that will usually come to me while I’m in a relaxed state.
- While I’m in the ongoing process of dealing with my problem, I stick to the plan and continue to refuse properly so that I can minimize negative interference.
You can effect a suitable solution rather quickly by applying this practice to everyday or major problems, as you integrate positive spiritual knowledge into the process.
Find out how to get started by visiting my website at OnlyPositiveKnowledge.com !
I welcome and value your input~Please feel free to comment!
*Light: The pure white light of the universe; purely positive energy; not associated with any one religion or deity; I work spiritually with people from every background from around the globe
You must be logged in to post a comment.