When someone is under spiritual attack, there is often a tendency to suffer in silence due to the stigma associated with being victimized and their fear of the spirits that torment them.
“Spirits are only friendly to gain your trust,” is what I say when I have to break the news to prospective clients who tell me about their woeful experiences. This realization is often difficult to swallow when they find they were duped to trust a seemingly benevolent being that ignited some sort of hyper-awareness followed by a series of incredible events. Over the years I’ve responded to many inquiries from people who are seeking help, because they’ve inadvertently accepted the influence of malicious spirits. Some people tell me that they were attending a public event while others say they were all alone when they suddenly started to experience interaction with a being, and that being was soon joined by a larger group. Other people are just curious and naively think that they can get involved with a seemingly friendly spirit for egotistical reasons.
There are a variety of ways that people describe the increasing torment of what they comprehend to be a spiritual attack, such as:
- An initial sudden ‘event’ that initiates mental communication with a being that states that their intervention is benevolent, such as a vision of a deity, angel, wise man, guide or beam of light;
- The acceptance of the ‘voice’ of the entity gradually involves following directives that must be followed upon threat of punishment;
- The person feels that the entity behind the ‘voice’ is conducting their behavior at the physical level, by sometimes speaking ‘through them’ in an inappropriate way, by making them do certain physical actions, or by preventing them from expressing themselves;
- The person can see a projection of the being that causes them to trust or accept it;
- The person starts to experience involuntary movement of their body, such as twitching, shaking or shuddering;
- The person begins to remember their experiences in higher level interaction with the being(s) that they accepted, often involving incidents of sexual abuse;
- The person feels or sees objects being inserted or removed from their astral or inter-dimensional body, often involving pain that is undetectable by medical diagnosis;
- The person experiences sleeplessness, neglects their physical health, and is unable to hold a job or interact with family and friends as before.
While most people never experience all of the above symptoms of a negative spiritual attack, some people have reported several at a time. Intuitively, the person is aware that there are spirits involved and that they can’t freely talk about their experiences. Some victims seek the help of psychics who are normally not equipped to offer anything more than a confirmation of the spiritual attack. Others have already undergone some sort of treatment from shamans (which I don’t recommend, because they tend to fight spirits with spirits that they summon in rituals). While those in the medical field might elect to dispense pharmaceutical drugs to such a person, chemicals will never remove the spirits that caused the problems. I prefer to offer help by higher level healing and by teaching people how to regain control of their own spiritual conduct by working with their spirit.
For anyone who encounters a spiritual being that can manifest sound, apparitions or other 3rd dimensional phenomenon, I can offer the following advice as a rule of thumb (especially important for parents of children who see, hear or otherwise sense ghosts and monsters; it will make those nasty ones vanish!):
Never welcome nor accept any spirit. However, if you are ever aware of one in your presence, imagine/project a large ball composed of pure sparkling white Light* and throw it at them. Continue this process until the spirit leaves, usually upon the first hit. If you need help to eradicate a spirit, I can effectively do this, no matter where you are in the world (for a fee).
Being spiritually vigilant means that you take responsibility for your own spirit and nurture it in the most positive ways possible, especially by using the pure white Light to dissipate negativity within you and in your environment.
Find out how to get started working with your spirit by visiting my website at OnlyPositiveKnowledge.com !
I welcome and value your input~Please feel free to comment!
*Light: The pure white light of the universe; purely positive energy; not associated with any one religion or deity; I work spiritually with people from every background from around the globe
You must be logged in to post a comment.