While many people talk about finding happiness, I encourage everyone to create your own happiness by generating success at the highest level of your being.
Our state of happiness is subjective, so we can start, not by comparing our happiness to that of others, but by recognizing what makes us happy now and extrapolating forward. In addition to acknowledging our positive attributes at the physical, mental and emotional levels of our being, we can make positive changes by nurturing our spiritual self on a daily basis.
Many of us who have become disillusioned and felt like our quest for happiness is seemingly without end, have begun to think more creatively about what will actually make us happy. You can reconcile…in the here and now…between your past experiences and what you want your future wellbeing to be like. In addition, when you start refusing the negativity that you’re inadvertently accepting, you’ll move more easily beyond your troubles and on to a brighter future.
After I had gone through a rollercoaster ride of ups and downs in my own life, with no apparent hope of happiness, I found a dynamic way to transition to a happy state of being. Rather than comparing and complaining about what my life presented to me at the physical level, I learned a unique way of working with my spirit and started to refuse the higher-level negativity that was impeding my progress at all levels of my being. There was a lot of uphill work to do but, as I gradually became stronger spiritually, my perspective on life changed and I started experiencing the energetic joy that comes only from within.
Whatever impediments to happiness you face, there are many ways to help you bring balance and self-satisfaction that will improve your mood at the physical level and propel you toward a brighter future. A few include:
- Schedule time to relax and self-heal.
- Exercise to stimulate healthful processes in your body and enhance your self-esteem.
- Spend active time in nature: walking, cycling, swimming, sailing, rollerblading, etc.
- Eat a healthy diet and limit or refrain from drinking alcohol.
- Get adequate and restful sleep to reset yourself physiologically.
- Spend time with family and friends that bring you positive feelings.
- Express your creativity with music, art, writing, dance, photography, etc.
- Work with your spirit by refusing higher-level negativity that bombards you.
Some further positive changes that can better your life on a long-term basis:
- Get organized and productive in your personal and business affairs.
- Start your own business, upgrade your education, move or renovate your current home.
- Reflect on your current relationship…it might be time to move on and find another partner with whom sex and communication are improved.
When you acknowledge that your spirit is actually there to help you through this life, you’ll realize that you can stop waiting around for something or someone else. When you believe in yourself and interact positively with your spirit, you’ll receive more insight and inspiration about how to be happy!
As we strive to attain and maintain our individual happiness, we bring positive energy to improve the overall nature of our existence on this planet.
Be…Live…Believe in yourself…and be creative about your happiness!
I welcome and value your input ~ Please feel free to comment!
I work across distance to extend my higher-level knowledge to you, wherever you are in the world! Learn how great life is when you work with a positively oriented spirit!
Feel free to drop by my work website! OnlyPositiveKnowledge.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.